Market Knowledge...Having lived and worked on Hilton Head Island since 1972, I feel the knowledge I possess of the local real estate market to be your solution whether you are purchasing or selling real estate in the Hilton Head area. My specialty is in Hilton Head Island's North End residential market; however, I have participated in the listing and sales of property and commercial realty Island-wide as well as in the Bluffton area. My office has extensive resources for working with first-time, permanent, second-home, and retired consumers - seeking the perfect property to enjoy their type of lifestyle.
As a member of Charter One Realty, the Charles Sampson Group is a team of dedicated professionals, including my wife, Frances, my daughter, Angela, Daniel & Debbie Cort, and Brian & Pam Lake. Our service to you is one of dedication, taking the time necessary to locate the property that best suits your ownership and lifestyle needs and wants.
I have been a Hilton Head Island resident since 1972, married, father of three daughters, and grandfather to three grandsons and three granddaughters.
- Chairman of the Lowcountry Community Development Corporation 2003 - 2005
- Chairman of the Beaufort County Consortium on Affordable Housing 2005
- Hilton Head Island Young Man of The Year 1985
- Founding Trustee of the Celebrity Golf Tournament
- Board Member of the Coastal Discovery Museum 2005-2011
- Board Member of the Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra 2008-2014 & 2022 - present
- Volunteers in Medicine Board 2017 - present
- Technical College of the Lowcountry Board 2017 - present and Board Chairman 2022-2023
- Dock Association President 2020
- Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs committee member
- Experience Green 2013
- Past Neighborhood Association President
- HHI Bicycling Advisory Committee
- Project Coordinator - Habitat for Humanity - 9 REAL TOR "Building Blitz", and the Team Leader South Carolina Global Village Rebuild in Alabama
- Member of First Presbyterian Church and served as an Elder 2009-2012
Realtor Community Involvement:
- REALTOR since 1985
- REALTOR of the Year 1996, 2004 and 2015
- Life Member of REALTOR Distinguished Sales Award - averaging over $50,000,000 per year
- Founding Partner in Charter 1 North Realty & Marketing
- Hilton Head Island Area Association of REALTORS President Achievement Award 1996
- Secretary/Treasurer Hilton Head Island Association of REALTORS 1997, 2003, 2004, and 2008
- President Hilton Head Island Association of REALTORS 1999 and 2010
- Hilton Head Area Association of REALTORS President's Distinguished Honor Roll 1995-2021
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS Dan Joyner Community Service Honoree 2004
- Averaged 110 plus transactions per year 2019-2021.
My commitment to all my clients and customers is to have their absolute best interest in mind and that I will remain involved throughout the buying/selling process -from your initial contact with me to move-in and after. Ultimately, I am committed to making your real estate experience on Hilton Head Island and the South Carolina Low Country as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Let's face it, Hilton Head Island is a wonderful place to live, and the real estate process should be one of your memorable transactions. Give me a call or email, and let me put my experience and knowledge to work for you.
Office Phone Number: 843-384-7300