Hilton Head Real Estate
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Get comprehensive market information and MLS listings for Hilton Head Island. Register for MLS access today and our advanced search tools will make it easy to find your dream home.
Hilton Head Island Real Estate
With over 25,000 acres of beaches, golf courses, family-friendly activities, and plenty of lush trees covering the scenic landscape, the Lowcountry's everlasting appeal is easy to understand. Formerly known as Port Royal, this resort town has emerged from its early beginnings way back in the 1500s to become one of the best places to live in South Carolina.
Hilton Head Island has something for everyone, from those seeking a vacation home to retirees looking for a quiet place to spend their golden years. Browse all real estate for sale on Hilton Head Island including Hilton Head Homes, Hilton Head Homesites, and Hilton Head Villas.
Hilton Head Island
A Day in the Life
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is the crown jewel of Beaufort County, a gorgeous resort town that’s as rich in its cultural opportunities as it is in its long and unique history. This family-friendly destination is well known for its many nature-minded excursions, friendly locals, world-class golf, and an ambiance that’s incredibly relaxed all year round. We invite you to explore the Lowcountry including Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Daufuskie Island, and its surrounding areas.
With over 12 miles of some of the best beaches in the United States, Hilton Head Island is known for its beautiful white sand. Hilton Head Island's beaches start from the southernmost tip of Sea Pines to the "heel" of the Island in Hilton Head Plantation.
Some of the highlights of Hilton Head Island include:
- Over 12 miles of sun-kissed beachfront
- More than twenty championship golf courses used by PGA professionals
- Tennis activities, including the annual Family Circle Pro Tennis Tournament
- Seafaring activities like boating and sport fishing
- Plenty of fine dining and shopping
- Very flexible and varied Hilton Head real estate
- Gorgeous semi-tropical weather
Coligny Beach Park
Far and away the island’s most popular beach park, Coligny Beach Park offers so much more than just a place to dip your toes in the sand. Whether it’s the splash pad out front or the secluded picnic tables under gazebo roofs, amenities abound on the lushly landscaped walkway to the dunes. And once you arrive on the shore, you’ll find a beach where a game of volleyball or a cool drink are never far away.
Hilton Head's Parks
Beyond the amenities of the island’s many beach parks, Hilton Head Island offers plentiful green space for outdoor recreation or simple relaxation. Whether it’s the babbling brooks of Compass Rose Park, the rolling fields of Chaplin Community Park or the wooded lagoon-side tranquility of Jarvis Creek Park, there are endless opportunities to enjoy Hilton Head Island’s natural beauty.
Coastal Discovery Museum
Explore Hilton Head Island’s endlessly fascinating environment at Coastal Discovery Museum, located on the grounds of Historic Honey Horn. Throughout the grounds, pathways wind among the shaded bowers of a lush maritime forest, giving way to walkways that stretch over picturesque marshes. Inside the Discovery House, you’ll learn about the fascinating flora and fauna that make Hilton Head Island special.
Arts Center of Coastal Carolina
Offering world-class performing arts and a carefully curated gallery of artists from around the world, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina is one of the island’s greatest cultural hotspots. From Broadway musicals to concerts and stand-up comedies, the rotating schedule of shows always offers something new and exciting. Looking to stretch your artistic muscles? Keep an eye on the schedule of classes and workshops, teaching you everything from painting and sculpting to dance under the guidance of skilled instructors.
Shelter Cove Town Center
Nestled along the banks of Broad Creek, with stunning water views, Shelter Cove Town Center has established itself as the island’s newest must-visit shopping experience. Here you can dine on everything from exquisite seafood to pizza by the slice, indulge in some retail therapy at a huge selection of local and national shops or simply stroll along the peaceful waterfront. And keep an eye on the calendar for one of the many community events that call this plaza home, from WingFest to the annual Hilton Head Island Snow Day!
Schools in Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Elementary School
- Hilton Head Middle School
- Hilton Head High School
- Hilton Head Heritage Academy
- Hilton Head Christian School
- Hilton Head Preparatory Academy
- St. Francis Catholic School
Public Golf in Hilton Head
- Atlantic Dunes at the Sea Pines Resort
- Harbour Town Golf Link
- Heron Point by Pete Dye at the Sea Pines Resort
- Arthur Hills in Palmetto Dunes
- George Fazio Course in Palmetto Dunes
- Robert Trent Jones Course in Palmetto Dunes
- Barony Course in Port Royal
- Planter's Row in Port Royal
- Robber's Row in Port Royal
- Brigantine/Clipper Course in Shipyard
- Clipper/Galleon Course in Shipyard
- Galleon/Brigantine Course in Shipyard
- Arthur Hills in Palmetto Hall
- Robert Cupp Course in Palmetto Hall
- Country Club of Hilton Head in Hilton Head Plantation
- Bear Creek Golf Club in Hilton Head Plantation
- Dolphin Head Golf Club in Hilton Head Plantation
- Oyster Reef Golf Club in Hilton Head Plantation
- Golden Bear Golf Club in Indigo Run
Parks in Hilton Head
- Betsy Jukofsky Xeriscape Garden
- Compass Rose Park
- Green Shell Park
- Historic Mitchelville Freedom Park
- Honey Horn
- Jarvis Creek Park
- Rowing and Sailing Center at Squire Pope Community Park
- Shelter Cove Community Park
Boat Landings in Hilton Head
- Cross Island Boat Landing
- Marshland Landing
- C.C Haigh, Jr. Landing
Annual Events in Hilton Head
- Gullah Celebration
- St. Patrick's Day Parade
- The RBC Heritage Golf Classic
- Rib Burnoff and Barbecue Fest
- Celebrity Golf Tournament
- Chili Cookoff
- Concours d'Elegance & Motoring Festival
Boat Landings Near Hilton Head Island
- Oyster Factory Boat Landing - Access to the May River.
- H.E. Trask Boat Landing - Access to the Colleton River.
- Calhoun St. Boat Dock - Access to the May River.
- Alljoy Boat Landing - Access to the May River.
We Can Help
Our brokerage sells more Hilton Head real estate than any other in the Lowcountry. Let us help you find your next property.