- MLS #: 389704
- 55 Rose Dhu Creek Plantation Dr
- Bluffton, SC 29910
- 6 Bed, 6 Bath, 6150 SqFt, 2.3494, 1 to 3 Acres Acres
- Residential Add as Favorite
Rose Dhu Creek Real Estate | Bluffton, SC
One of Bluffton’s newest communities, Rose Dhu Creek Plantation is a beautiful equestrian community set along the banks and marshes of Rose Dhu Creek. This 320-acre, master planned community is comprised of 118 estate home sites from one-half to five acres. Less than 10 minutes from the May River and Downtown Bluffton, Rose Dhu Creek offers an outdoor lifestyle so many seek in the Lowcountry.
Rose Dhu Creek Real Estate Listings
$100,000 - $200,000
$500,000 - $600,000
$600,000 - $700,000
$800,000 - $900,000
$900,000 - $1,000,000
Ready to find your dream home in Rose Dhu Creek, Bluffton? Contact us online to learn more about Rose Dhu Creek real estate & homes and homesites for sale in Rose Dhu Creek.
Rose Dhu Creek Community Information
Life in Rose Dhu Creek is laidback with a simply elegant style of living rather than a country club style. And in Rose Dhu Creek, it’s all about the outdoors. Miles of horse trails, opportunities for fishing and boating, and acres of land create the feel of an authentic southern estate. Century-old oaks, curbless streets that meander through the community, tranquil marsh vistas, stocked ponds and lakes, and conservation areas all seamlessly come together to form the perfect community to call home. Rose Dhu Creek truly encompasses all that the Lowcountry has to offer.
The centerpiece of this private gated community is the professionally managed equestrian complex. This state of the art equestrian center is home to a 32-stall barn known as one of the “safest, coolest, and most maintenance free facilities in the area”, two all-weather arenas (one covered), paddocks, climate controlled tack rooms, riders’ lounge, and living quarters for staff. Additional amenities available for residents include a community pool and pavilion, perfect for fall oyster roasts.
Rose Dhu Creek is the ideal neighborhood for those who enjoy nature and wish to experience the Lowcountry at its best. Even though the community is close to Bluffton schools, shopping, dining, old town Bluffton, Beaufort, Savannah, and the beaches of Hilton Head Island, once you enter the gates of Rose Dhu Creek Plantation, you’ll feel like you are miles from civilization and have stepped back in time.
Rose Dhu Creek Amenities
- Gated Entrance
- Community Pool
- Community Pavilion
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- World-Class Equestrian Facilities
- 6.5 Miles of Riding and Leisure Trails
- 3.8-Acre Stocked Fishing Pond
Schools, Colleges, and Universities Near Rose Dhu Creek
Rose Dhu Creek residents can choose from several public and private schools throughout the Lowcountry which include:
- Bluffton High School
- Church of the Cross School
- H.E. McCracken Middle School
- Bluffton Middle School
- Bluffton Elementary School
- M.C. Riley Elementary School
- Pritchardville Elementary School
- Okatie Elementary School
- Red Cedar Elementary School
- River Ridge Academy
- Hilton Head Elementary School
- Hilton Head Middle School
- Hilton Head High School
- Hilton Head Heritage Academy
- Hilton Head Christian School
- Hilton Head Preparatory Academy
- St. Francis Catholic School
- St Gregory Catholic School
- St Paul the Great Catholic School
- University of South Carolina
- Technical College of the Lowcountry
Recreational/Community Facilities & Parks
- Beaufort County Parks & Recreation Bluffton Pool - Indoor swimming pool with lanes, fee required for use.
- Buckwalter Regional Park - Soccer fields and skateboard park.
- Buckwalter Trail - Wraps around Buckwalter Place.
- DuBois Park - Playground and swings.
- New River Trailhead Park - Nature Trail.
- MC Riley Sports Complex - Basketball and baseball.
- Oscar Frazier Park - Playground, soccer fields and baseball parks.
- Oyster Factory Park
- Pritchard Park
- Bluffton Recreation Center - Tennis, soccer, youth football, and playground.
Boat Landings Near Rose Dhu Creek
- Oyster Factory Boat Landing - Access to the May River.
- H.E. Trask Boat Landing - Access to the Colleton River.
- Calhoun St. Boat Dock - Access to the May River.
- Alljoy Boat Landing - Access to the May River.
Golfing Near Rose Dhu Creek
Some of the golf courses near Rose Dhu Creek include:
- Eagle's Pointe Golf Club
- Island West Golf Club
- Old Carolina Golf Club
- Rose Hill Country Club -East-West
- Rose Hill Country Club -South-East
- Hilton Head National Golf Club -National-Player
- Hilton Head National Golf Club -National-Weeds
- Hilton Head National Golf Club -Player-Weeds
- Executive Golf Course
- Old South Golf Links
- Okatie Creek Golf Club At Sun City
Interested in a home in Rose Dhu Creek? Contact Charter One Realty to find out more or to get started on your search!
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. C 2017 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.