Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||124|
Property Types (active listings)
Spring Island Real Estate
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
Get comprehensive market information and MLS listings for Spring Island. Register for MLS access today and our advanced search tools will make it easy to find your dream home.
Spring Island Real Estate
A Day in the Life
Spring Island’s Old Tabby Links course was designed and created in 1992 by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay. Still today, it is heralded as a Lowcountry golf masterpiece with players enthralled with the course. The course was restored in 2012 revealing a challenging and exciting golf experience.
- Equestrian center encompassing 31 acres with almost 30 acres of pastures and paddocks and 30 miles of trails
- Year-round salt and freshwater
- 13,000 square-foot sports complex
- Outfitter Center which provides equipment for kayaking, sporting clays, biking, fishing, boating, baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and croquet
- Tennis facility with Pro Shop
- Six Har-Tru tennis courts
- Croquet lawn
- Hunt Club
- Sporting clays automated course
- Community garden plots and farm
- 1,900 Square foot screened pavilion
- Bonny Shore Gazebo with indoor kitchen and outdoor fire pit
- Community Dock
- Dining at the River House Clubhouse
- Dining at the Golf House
Spring Island Golf
The River House is one of two clubhouses on Spring Island. The beautiful Lowcountry style building is set in the heart of Walker Landing and overlooks the Chechessee Creek, the community boat docks and the ever-changing salt marsh.
The Golf House offers a wonderful view of the 18th hole and adjoining salt marsh. Influenced by the availability of fresh local and regional provisions, the menu changes with the seasons and is ideal for a quick bite or a more leisurely lunch with friends. The comfortable bar is the perfect spot to gather before dinner or to celebrate a great day on the course. The restaurant is open year round. Breakfast and lunch are served daily and dinner alternates between the Golf House and the dining room at the River House.
Find Your Dream Home
We Can Help
Our brokerage sells more real estate in the Lowcountry than any other in our area. Let us help you find your next property.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.