Creative and business savvy real estate broker since 1996 with progressive experience across a broad range of real estate functions and industry segments. Well-developed team and leadership skills to help facilitate medium to large real estate projects. Experienced commercial investment facilitator with NNN single tenant and multi-tenant commercial investments. Matthew Bradford brings a strong history of success in commercial and residential real estate to the Bradford Group. He grew up in the Hilton Head Island area and attended Elon College where he studied business law and later finished his education at Appalachian State University where he majored in Real Estate and Urban Analysis. In 1996 Matthew was hired to work in real estate sales for Boddie-Noell Enterprises (BNE Land), one of the largest privately held companies in North Carolina. He worked on the Outer Banks in high-end residential sales, mostly selling million dollar plus rental property. Along with his father, he formed a general real estate company in Corolla, NC and managed a staff of eight. That experience launched him into commercial sales in 2000. Since 1996, he has sold over $450 million in residential and commercial real estate. Matthew is renowned among his colleagues and clients alike for his integrity, loyalty, and professionalism. He attributes this success to having a great working relationship with local community leaders and living in the Bluffton area since 1976.
• August 1992 –1994 Elon College – Business law
• August 1994-1996 Appalachian State University– Real Estate and Urban Analysis
• December 2010 CCIM Candidate – Over 300 hours of Commercial real estate classroom time.
• Hands-on commercial and residential real estate experience since 1996 and licensed as Broker in NC and SC.
Areas of expertise include:
• Commercial Investment Real Estate Consulting
• Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Online Auctions
• Commercial and Residential Listings and Marketing
• Property Management, Development, Entitlement, and Design
• Buyer Representation
• Rezoning, Re-positioning, and Value-Add Components
Office Phone Number: 843-815-0128