Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||82|
Property Types (active listings)
Palmetto Bluff Real Estate
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Get comprehensive market information and MLS listings for Palmetto Bluff. Register for MLS access today and our advanced search tools will make it easy to find your dream home.
Palmetto Bluff Real Estate
A Day in the Life
The lifestyle at Palmetto Bluff perfectly balances the rustic outdoors with upscale luxury, and its amenities reflect that balance. Get out there and enjoy trails that wind past an extensive canal system perfect for fishing and kayaking. Or put in right on the May River, giving easy access to saltwater fishing. Grab your rifle and send some rounds downrange at the shooting club. Then, enjoy the finer things such as lush croquet lawns, Har-Tru tennis courts, bocce lawns, fine dining restaurants and world-class golf.
Named “The Best New Course” in South Carolina by the South Carolina Course Ratings Panel upon its 2005 opening, May River Golf Club represents a singular vision by legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus. This 7,171-yard course offers a stunning layout that drifts among the waters and maritime forests of Palmetto Bluff, challenging golfers of every skill level. Thanks to its lush climate and placement along the high bluffs of the river, May River Golf Club can be enjoyed year-round.
Hidden away among a maze of rivers, islands, and maritime forests, there is a special place where simplicity, history and nature rule the day.
Living in Palmetto Bluff
Conservation and Art
- The Palmetto Bluff Conservancy
- Art Loft with Artist Workshops
- 20,000 Acre-tract
- Nature Preserves and Trail systems
- Buffalo's is open to residents and the public.
- The Canoe Club is open to members, house guests, and guests of Montage Palmetto Bluff and rental guests.
- The Canteen is open daily to members, guests of Montage Palmetto Bluff and the public.
- Cole's is open to members, house guests, and guests of Montage Palmetto Bluff.
- The Octagon Porch serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner to guests.
- May River Grill serves lunch to members and Inn guests with scheduled tee times.
- Fore & Aft serves light fare al fresco from morning until afternoon.
- The River House Lounge
- Octagon Bar is a central gathering point of the Inn.
- RT's Market is the neighboorhood general store and so much more.
May River Golf Course is an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Course designed to challenge golfers of all skill levels.
Recreation at Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club
- Eight Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Two Bocce Courts
- Two Pickleball Courts
- Two Croquet Lawns
- Basketball Courts
- River House - Heated
- Canoe Club Family Pool
- Canoe Club Rec Pool - Heated
- The Lodge
- Boundary Family Pool
- Boundary Lap Pool - Heated
- Golf Carts
- Fishing Equipment
Additional Recreational Opportunities
- Longfield Stables, a full-service equestrian facility.
- Palmetto Bluff Shooting Club
- Boundary Bowling and Game Room
- Salt and Freshwater Fishing
- Several Docks
- Moreland Landing Outdoor Firepit and Pavilion
Fitness and Spa
- Fitness Centers located at the Canoe Club Center, River House, Lodge, and the Boundary.
- Spa Services at Spa Montage Plametto Bluff.
We Can Help
Our brokerage sells more Palmetto Bluff real estate than any other in the Lowcountry. Let us help you find your next property.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.