Jasper Animal Rescue Mission Needs Our Help
As recently shared by WSAV3, Jasper Animal Rescue Mission is in need of our help. JARM, a non-profit organization, prides itself on giving animals a second chance at life and turns no animal away regardless of space. The organization receives grants, but the majority of their funds come from the community. Here's how you can help.
Here is a wish list of items that JARM needs on a regular basis. If you would like to donate, we will gladly accept your donated items and deliver them to JARM.
- Adult dog and cat dry or wet food (prefer Pedigree, Purina One)
- Puppy and Kitten dry or wet food (no red dye)
- Clorox Bleach
- Dawn Dish Soap (blue)
- Garbage Bags (Kitchen 13 gallon drawstring & 55 Gallon)
- Dog and cat toys (kongs)
- Poop Scoopers
- Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Rawhides & Nylabones
- Office supplies & copy paper
- Blankets, towels, & beds
- Crates/cat carriers
- Cat litter (non-clumping)
- Gift Cards (Wal-mart, Petco, Petsmart)
Donation boxes will be in front of our Promenade office in Downtown Bluffton during MayFest on May 12th.
Monetary donations can be made here - http://jarmission.org/donate/Posted by Paige Rose on
Leave A Comment